We’re working hard to continue delivering services throughout the Covid-19 pandemic and to support our residents – and in particular those who most need our help.
On our website you will find information about where to find support as well as details of any changes we’ve had to make to services.
- Information for residents
- Information for businesses
- COVID-19: Your Questions Answered
- Weekly updates from the Leader of the Council and Chief Executive
Changes to national guidance
|The government has set out its plan to return life to as near normal as we can, for as many people as we can, as quickly and fairly as possible in order to safeguard livelihoods, but in a way that is safe and continues to protect our NHS.The government has published staying safe outside your home for guidance on what the new rules will mean.The key advice is:Stay at home as much as you canWork from home if you canLimit contact with other peopleKeep your distance if you go out (2m where possible)Wash your hands regularlySelf-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptomsFor more information on the Government advice and how to stay alert, read more here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.|
The key advice is:
- Stay at home as much as you can
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2m where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms
For more information on the Government advice and how to stay alert, read more here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.